Subscribe with 12 monthly payments
Please note: When you sign up for Premium Membership with a monthly deduction, you are making a commitment for 12 payments over 12 months.
PREMIUM MEMBERS RECEIVE ALL THE HOTSPOTTING INVESTOR PRODUCTS :
- All Top 5 and Top 10 reports
- All additional Location Reports - these are now ONLY available to Premium Members
- Six bi-monthly editions of The Ryder Report.
- Special reports like The Price Predictor Index.
HERE IS A DESCRIPTION OF THE INVESTOR PRODUCTS:
ALL NEW AND UPDATED EDITIONS OF THE TOP 5 AND TOP 10 REPORTS
These provide a Top 5 hotspots list for the key states (e.g. Top 5 Queensland Hotspots) and for national market sectors (e.g. Cheapies with Prospects, Top 10 Best Buys). Each report has 40+ pages of key information, analysis and comment. We also have special reports such as The Price Predictor Index and The No Go Zones. You will receive at least 40 reports per year.
ALL NEW AND UPDATED EDITIONS OF OUR LOCATION REPORTS
- Many locations that are no longer in a Top 5 report are still worthy of consideration.
- We also include special reports an areas that are not recommended, but which many people want information about their prospects.
- These additional Location Reports are now available exclusively to Premium members.
THE RYDER REPORT
The Ryder Report is the only document of its kind in Australian real estate. It provides property news and analysis you won't find anywhere in the national media. We look at multiple sources of growth figures and make sense of conflicting data. We challenge industry icons and dispute rubbery figures from research sources. We analyse key markets state by state and provide factual data on local economies, infrastructure development and property markets. The Ryder Report provides 6 bi-monthly editions each year.
THE WEEK IN REAL ESTATE
You will receive the weekly summary of the major news events impacting Australian real estate.
Save over $3,000 by buying Premium Membership
A customer buying all of our products individually would pay over $6,000 in a year. Premium Membership, priced at $1,980 (including GST) for those who pay the upfront annual fee, represents a saving of over $4000. For those paying monthly, priced at $198 (including GST) per month, this represents a saving of over $3,000 (please note: when you sign up for Premium Membership paying monthly, you are agreeing to a 12-month commitment).