Terry Ryder’s Mentoring for Property Investors
Residential real estate analyst and writer Terry Ryder provides Mentoring for a strictly limited number of clients to assist them in making good choices as property investors.
What is included in the Mentoring service
- Exclusive access to Terry as one of 12-only Mentoring clients.
- The right to send text message and emails at any time.
- Phone or Skype chats with Terry twice per month.
- Assistance in developing goals and strategies.
- Assistance in deciding the type of property to buy.
- Assistance in finding good locations with good prospects for growth.
- Feedback on properties under consideration for purchase.
- Referral to expert providers of other services, as required.
What is NOT included in the Mentoring service
- Financial analysis of properties under consideration.
- Selection of individual properties for you to buy.
What it costs
The fee for the Mentoring service is $1,200+GST ($1,320) per month.
Clients are asked to commit to a minimum of three months.
You can continue indefinitely after the initial three-month minimum period.
Want to know more?
Phone Terry on 07 5494 2575 or ENQUIRE TODAY
About Terry Ryder
Terry Ryder has been a specialist researcher/writer on residential property for over 35 years and has published four books.
In 2006 he created hotspotting.com.au, which helps investors find the best places to buy.
He is regularly interviewed by television, radio and print media on real estate issues – and writes regular columns and articles for Money Magazine and the Property Observer website.
Dear Terry, I can’t tell you just how grateful I have been for all your advice and wisdom over all these years. You have always been so generous with your time and readily available. I am so appreciative for it all.