December 2018 - April 2019 Edition OUT NOW!
Australia has many diverse property markets, and despite media doom and gloom, there are many rising markets in both capital cities and regional areas across the country.
Though inner city Sydney & Melbourne are in a downturn cycle, and Hobart has reached its peak, Adelaide is now the leading capital city in Australia, with Perth in solid recovery mode and Brisbane starting to move.
Regional centres in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland are performing strongly, and investors with vision are looking at these areas where affordability and growth are hand in hand.
Our Top 10 Best Buys report lists the places we recommended that are showing good local economic growth which will drive future long term capital gains and that offer the best opportunities to buy well before prices rise strongly.
Some examples we have recommended:
- Corio in Geeling had a median price of $280,000 in December 2017. It is now $360,000 - a rise of 27%.
- Norlane, also in Geelong rose from $265,000 last December to $345,000 this month - a 30% rise.
- Officer in regional Victoria had an increase of 24% with median house prices rising from $440,000 last year to $560,00 this December.
- Nelson Bay in NSW also showed a 17% rise from a median price of $575,000 to $675,000 in the last 12 months.
- Minyama on the Queensland's Sunshine Coast had a 62% rise in median price over the last 12 months - from 870,000 in December 17 to $1,415,000 in December 2018.
So the question savvy investors are asking is where next?
We have been independently researching real estate data for over 35 years and find this report to be our most popular product for those seeking long term capital growth success with their real estate investments.
This report provides a detailed analysis for each of the Top 10 locations including:
✔ Location profiles
✔ Population & Demographics
✔ Historical real estate data
✔ Local economy & amenities
✔ Upcoming infrastructure and sconomic projects
✔Future Prospects planned for the area
Background to the Best Buys Report: Each premium report in the hotspotting.com.au stable of publications contains a Top 5 list of locations tipped to out-perform. These places are considered to have growth drivers that will achieve superior capital growth.
The National Top 10 Best Buys are the pick of the crop – the best 10 locations in Australia for property investors seeking capital growth and explains why each demands attention. This report contains over 90 pages of information, analysis and commentary from Australia's best real estate forecasting team.
To learn the Top 10 future hotspots around the nation, buy the National Top 10 Best Buys 2019 report.