The Ryder Report April 2020
A MESSAGE FROM HOTSPOTTING FOUNDER TERRY RYDER
While this edition of The Ryder Report has been in production, our world has been changed by the pandemic. There will be inevitable impacts for real estate. But I believe that, while the short-term may see decline in some of our biggest markets, the medium-to-long term situation will be positive. It’s notable that many of the nation’s leading real estate analysts are still forecasting price growth overall in 2020 and that the price data for March has remained positive.
The content of this edition of The Ryder Report may seem unreasonably optimistic to some readers. But it has been written with the long-term view in mind. Real estate investment should always been approached with a broad, long-term view. I think it’s rational and sensible to consider the outcomes for the many different property markets across the nation from that wider perspective.
So keep that in mind when you read this edition. And remember the ancient adage: THIS TOO SHALL PASS
The Ryder Report provides a national overview of Australia's many property markets. With expert analysis and a state-by-state review, it keeps you informed in these changing times.
Normally available by subscription only, you can buy this month's edition here.
The April 2020 edition is out now. In this issue:-
- Editorial - We Have Entered the Virus Crisis With A Major Shortage Of Homes
- Feature Article - Property To Remain A Safe Haven For Investment Dollars In 2020
- Prices & Rents Summary - First For Real Estate: Quarterly House Price Increases In Every Area
- We report on featured markets with both affordability and growth
- We provide tips on how to advance as property investors.
- In our War in Misinformation I point out the latest media misrepresentations.
- We provide a state-by-state analysis of key events in real estate.
- And much much more.
Get The Ryder Report Today!