Melbourne has defied the negative impacts of multiple long lockdowns – including the prolonged one that ended in October 2021 – to deliver consistently solid growth in prices right across the metropolitan area.
Of Melbourne’s 283 suburbs –
- 95% have recorded growth in their median house prices in the past year
- 97% have had growth in the latest quarter
- 270 suburbs have recorded annual price increases
- 235 of which have grown by 5% or more
- 153 suburbs with rising sales activity
Against that backdrop we have published our new edition of the Top 5 Melbourne Hotspots report.
Get a copy today to find out which parts of the Melbourne market are tipped to thrive in 2022, as the city embraces a new set of more favourable circumstances, which are likely to include a return of international students and an influx of overseas migrants.