With some property markets around Australia still rising, others stable and some experiencing slowdown and correction, many people are wondering what will be the future drivers of property demand? Will continued rising interest rates lead to a protracted slow down? And how long does it take for prices to stabilise and recover? Which markets are still rising and competitive? The media continue to give conflicting information around the future direction of the property market and where prices are sitting.
In this live webinar, multi–award-winning Buyers’ Agent Rich Harvey, CEO of Propertybuyer and Terry Ryder, Founder of Hotspotting, discussed the latest market conditions, trends and critical factors that will drive real estate demand in the coming years.
We will be addressing:
- The impact of rising interest rates on future demand
- Pre-COVID and post-COVID trends
- The significance of rising migration numbers
- The exodus to lifestyle and internal migration
- Where massive infrastructure development will impact property prices most
- Where the jobs will be (will the CBD be as important compared to the past?)
- The impact of incredibly low vacancies and rising rents
- Is now a good time to consider buying?
This is a highly insightful webinar is ideal for home buyers and property investors to get the latest updates.